All of our caregivers are contractors of Prime Care Nurses. We handle the payroll, record keeping activities, background check, also providing liability insurance, so you are relieved of those responsibilities. All employees are bonded and insured.
Our employees undergo an in-depth orientation, and receive on-going training in home care.
- Reference checks
- Pre-employment & annual background screens
- Pre-employment & random drug screens
- Certified Drug Free Work Place
- Two day new hire orientation on company policies & competency check-off by RN
- Twelve hours of continuing education required annually
- CPR & 1st Aid certified
- TB skin test required annually
- 90-day & annual reviews to ensure compliance & satisfactory skill level
- Specialized training in Alzheimer’s, Diabetes, Strokes, Catastrophic Care & equipment used in the home or facilities.